Friday, February 11, 2011

Birdman Responds To Jay-Z's "H.A.M." Diss, Drops $1.4 Million on New Maybach Landaulet

f it bothered him he's not showing it as he dropped more "baby money" on a new Maybach Landaulet for about $1.4 million. Courtesy of his million dollar bet on the Green Bay Packers to win the Super Bowl.

“I already spent that money on a Landaulet Maybach" Birdman told XXL. “My son [Weezy] is a Green Bay fan. I’m a diehard Saints fan, but he’s a die-hard Green Bay fan. So I just went hard. And I believed Green Bay was going to win, they pulled it off. My son knows a lot of about sports, so I was just like whatever he’s going to rock with I’m going to rock with hard."

THIS ALL COMES FROM BIRDMAN DISSING JAY-Z AND THEN JAY-Z RESPONDING ON H.A.M. THE VIDEOS ARE BELOW

THIS IS JAY-Z'S RESPONSE BELOW

THEN BELOW IS JAY-Z DISSING BIRDMAN IN H.A.M.

No comments:

Bloggers