Wednesday, May 27, 2009

T.I. Finally Marries Tiny?

In order to memorialize his last days as a free man for 366 days, T.I. was everywhere we expected him to be. On set shooting last minute videos, walking the red carpet getting ready to make a "Grand Hustle" entrance at one of his many extravagant celebrity bashes, on stage performing for thousands of fans at sold-out farewell concerts. On the flip side, the Atlanta rapper made an appearance where people least expected... at the altar!

According to sources, T.I. and Tiny are officially husband and wife. Reports state that Clifford "Tip" Harris married his longtime girlfriend, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle in an exclusive ceremony last Friday (May 22) on an island just outside of Miami. In order to keep the impending nuptials private, the Hip-Hop couple supposedly publicized the trip as nothing more than a family outing.

"It's been a crazy situation around here with all that has been taking place. In regards to Tiny and T.I., yes they are officially husband and wife," a source close to the couple tells website TheUrbanDaily.com. "It recently took place in a very private ceremony with only members of the immediate family and certain members of the Grand Hustle family."

The couple have been together since 2001.

As previously reported by Yo! Raps, T.I. reported to an Arkansas prison yesterday (May 26) hours before his scheduled time to begin his sentence as a result of 2008 conviction stemming from federal weapons charges.

No comments:

Bloggers