Styles P: If X wants? Hell yea! That’s our homie forever.Sheek Louch: I’ll love to work with X, man. You got to understand where we are in the Yonkers. Right down the street is the hood and a bit down is School Street where [DMX] is from. I’m just saying that because he is a legend. Before the standpoint the masses know of DMX, in Yonkers people knew he was crazy with it.
Jadakiss: Yeah, look out real soon. I don’t want to speak on it too early. I haven’t talked to the Dog yet, but it is coming. You’re going to see him real soon. When I say real soon, I mean real soon. In the next couple of weeks you’ll see it. It’ll be a big thing.
Complex: You guys have known each other since grade school. If you guys get into a fistfight who would win?
READ THE REST HEREStyles P: Louch is definitely the biggest but I don’t know, I’m dangerous. [Quiets down.] But Louch too big, so I’ll give it to Sheek. It would be a long one though.
Jadakiss: Me of course! But we wouldn’t get into fistfights. Not since we’ve been grown men.
Sheek Louch: Jada and Styles will beat me up, man. They got it. [Laughs.] I do my little workout that’s it.
No comments:
Post a Comment