
Lol! I’m already a Trey Songz fan….but I love that he straight names names on his version of “Death of Autotune”….I’m sure Jay-Z will get a kick out of it too. Now obviously, this isnt like picking a fight with Kellz at his height, but its still very interesting. Especially because I hear R.Kelly is working on his “comeback.”
“…..The R. Kelly we all grew to love was innovative, witty, & trendsetting. If you were to say that R. Kelly has excited you musically as of late, I would question your ears. When I heard jay-z “Death of autotune ” my first thought was when will R. Kelly stop using it; The King of R&B with a autotune filled mixtape (not to mention a auto tuned “Double Up” album) disappoints me. If throwing rocks at the throne wakes up the King, consider them thrown.”
No comments:
Post a Comment