Thursday, July 9, 2009

Young Jeezy Spills Details On "Thug Motivation 103" LP, "I'm Picking Up A Little Where I Left Off

Thug Motivation 103 -- I'm going back and picking up a little where I left off," he said in an interview. "Right now, people having a lot of money problems, but it ain't recession-wise -- it's hustlin'-wise. It ain't what you got, it's what you keep. I know it because I really been through this. I been out there. I'mma help cats through this. So by the time Thug Motivation 103 is over with, we gonna be getting money again...Me and Wayne decided to go out together. It's definitely gonna be different. I'm used to going out on a different type of tour, but it's gonna be different. Everybody loves Wayne. Even little kids 3 years old love Wayne. But I'mma take Thug Motivation there too

No comments:

Bloggers